SHORT COURSES | WORKSHOPS
3. Financial Transactions and Fraud Schemes
4. Fraud Prevention and Deterrence
Who Should Attend?
Fraud Examiners, Legal Practitioners, Forensic Auditors, Forensic Investigators, Internal Auditors,
Benefits of being a CFE:
· The CFE is accepted worldwide as the standard of excellence in the anti-fraud profession.
· The CFE credential is increasingly being designated as a preferred credential in the hiring practices
Why become a Certified Fraud Examiner?
· CFEs are trained to identify the warning signs and red flags.
· CFEs earn 31% more than their non-certified colleagues.
R43 600 + VAT (excludes prep course)
VIRTUAL CFE COURSES:
5 - 16 October 2020
19-30 October 2020
9-13 November 2020
23-26 November 2020
Mauritius, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Zambia, Swaziland, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia
9-12 November 2020
*Taking into account President Cyril Ramaphosa's social distancing measures, the AFRICA Training Academy and ACFE SA will be hosting all workshops as live webinars to ensure the health and safety of our members.
UPCOMING CFE COURSES
UPCOMING SHORT COURSES
CFE - 10 day Course: 28 September - 9 October 2020