SHORT COURSES | WORKSHOPS
3. Financial Transactions and Fraud Schemes
4. Fraud Prevention and Deterrence
Who Should Attend?
Fraud Examiners, Legal Practitioners, Forensic Auditors, Forensic Investigators, Internal Auditors,
Benefits of being a CFE:
· The CFE is accepted worldwide as the standard of excellence in the anti-fraud profession.
· The CFE credential is increasingly being designated as a preferred credential in the hiring practices
Why become a Certified Fraud Examiner?
· CFEs are trained to identify the warning signs and red flags.
· CFEs earn 31% more than their non-certified colleagues.
R45 000 + VAT (excludes prep course)
VIRTUAL CFE COURSES:
12 - 23 April
10 - 21 May
05 - 16 JULY
26 July - 06 August
23 August - 03 September
VIRTUAL CFE REVIEV COURSES:
Botswana / Namibia
5 - 8 July
Zambia / Zimbabwe / Malawi
19 - 22 July
Swaziland / Lesotho
15 - 19 August
11 - 14 October
22 - 25 November
*Taking into account President Cyril Ramaphosa's social distancing measures, the AFRICA Training Academy and ACFE SA will be hosting all workshops as live webinars to ensure the health and safety of our members.
UPCOMING CFE COURSES
UPCOMING SHORT COURSES