SHORT COURSES | WORKSHOPS
3. Financial Transactions and Fraud Schemes
4. Fraud Prevention and Deterrence
Who Should Attend?
Fraud Examiners, Legal Practitioners, Forensic Auditors, Forensic Investigators, Internal Auditors,
Benefits of being a CFE:
· The CFE is accepted worldwide as the standard of excellence in the anti-fraud profession.
· The CFE credential is increasingly being designated as a preferred credential in the hiring practices
Why become a Certified Fraud Examiner?
· CFEs are trained to identify the warning signs and red flags.
· CFEs earn 31% more than their non-certified colleagues.
SOUTH AFRICA: R39 000 + VAT (incl. prep course) | R33 000 + VAT (excl. prep course)
AFRICA: $2 990
Date: 11-22 May 2020
Time: 08:00 - 16:00
Cost: R39 000 + VAT
Venue: ACFE SA Offices
Address: De Goedehoop Close Office Park, Block A, 121 Sovereign Drive, Route 21 Corporate Park, Irene