SHORT COURSES | WORKSHOPS
3. Financial Transactions and Fraud Schemes
4. Fraud Prevention and Deterrence
Who Should Attend?
Fraud Examiners, Legal Practitioners, Forensic Auditors, Forensic Investigators, Internal Auditors,
Benefits of being a CFE:
· The CFE is accepted worldwide as the standard of excellence in the anti-fraud profession.
· The CFE credential is increasingly being designated as a preferred credential in the hiring practices
Why become a Certified Fraud Examiner?
· CFEs are trained to identify the warning signs and red flags.
· CFEs earn 31% more than their non-certified colleagues.
SOUTH AFRICA: R39 000 + VAT (incl. prep course) | R33 000 + VAT (excl. prep course)
AFRICA: $2 990
*Taking into account President Cyril Ramaphosa's social distancing measures, the AFRICA Training Academy and ACFE SA will be hosting all workshops as live webinars to ensure the health and safety of our members.
Date: 11-22 May 2020
Time: 08:00 - 16:00
Cost: R39 000 + VAT
Venue: ACFE SA Offices
Address: De Goedehoop Close Office Park, Block A, 121 Sovereign Drive, Route 21 Corporate Park, Irene