SHORT COURSES | WORKSHOPS
3. Financial Transactions and Fraud Schemes
4. Fraud Prevention and Deterrence
Who Should Attend?
Fraud Examiners, Legal Practitioners, Forensic Auditors, Forensic Investigators, Internal Auditors,
Benefits of being a CFE:
· The CFE is accepted worldwide as the standard of excellence in the anti-fraud profession.
· The CFE credential is increasingly being designated as a preferred credential in the hiring practices
Why become a Certified Fraud Examiner?
· CFEs are trained to identify the warning signs and red flags.
· CFEs earn 31% more than their non-certified colleagues.
SOUTH AFRICA: R36 000 + VAT (incl. prep course) | R29 000 + VAT (excl. prep course)
AFRICA: $2 990
CAPE TOWN: 27 - 31 July | 3-7 August 2020
REGISTER FOR THE CERTIFIED
FRAUD EXAMINER COURSE TODAY!